In this course we will begin by working on concepts that will help you immensely in your creative journey.
This course is for you if you want to stop struggling with:
- finding your creative process or optimising your workflow;
- how to take note of your ideas and understand how to handle and connect them;
- adjusting your mindset and focus as you go through the process of creating a piece of music.
This is the first of a series of courses designed to set you on the right track to take the most out of your musical ideas and creativity as a composer or music producer by applying the musical knowledge that you may already have and translate it into music.
Let’s start and go Beyond Music Theory!
Who is this Course For
- For beginner to intermediate composers and music producers who wish to embark on a journey of self-discovery.
- For those who struggle with organising and exploring their musical ideas.
- For the ones who still haven't found a proper creative workflow and the best tools to assist them.
For Your Convenience
All the links in this course point to the Beyond Music Theory Blog where you can find the supporting music theory materials to follow through the exercises.
Also, the exercise lessons will be made available in PDF while the rest of the course lessons have downloadable audio files so you can put them in a playlist and go through the course in podcast mode. Enjoy!
1The Creative Process
2Your Creative Process
3The Importance of Singing
4The Sounds in Your Music
5The Stories You Can Tell
6Your Experience, Your Process, Your Music!